News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1957 transmission external ATF Cooler

Started by J. Wagnon, October 03, 2018, 04:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J. Wagnon

How do I unstop / restore the external filter for the 1957 Jetaway transmission? Or alternatively can these be purchased anywhere? Thanks in advance

J. Gomez

Quote from: J. Wagnon on October 03, 2018, 04:46:20 PM
How do I unstop / restore the external filter for the 1957 Jetaway transmission? Or alternatively can these be purchased anywhere? Thanks in advance

??? The transmission filter in internal just under the transmission cover   ??? Are you referring to the ATF cooler which is external?
J. Gomez
CLC #23082

J. Wagnon

Yes I am. Sorry for the confusion. Any Ideas on a NOS or restored one?

J. Gomez

Sorry can’t help you with a NOS or a restore one question, however if yours is not totally gone some folks here had good luck in having their restore by a local radiator shop.

There is not much to those the ATF lines just coiled inside the chamber were the coolant flows.

Maybe someone can chime in for either their restoration or one available.

Good luck..!
J. Gomez
CLC #23082