News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

North Texas Region November 2018 Newsletter

Started by Bill Levy CLC # 25695, November 01, 2018, 04:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Levy CLC # 25695

:) From Under the Shade Tree of The North Texas Region Cadillac & LaSalle Club

Its time to drop the top, open the sunroof, and enjoy the bright colors of the fall season, unless its snowing and then its time to drop the top, open the sun roof and get ready for winter…

In the November issue of the Standard Of The World newsletter:

Page 1. We begin with the President’s message about the road cruise we made to Quinlan, Texas and Cado Mills.

Page 2. About the NTXCLC Regional Meet on the 10th of November.

Page 3. Leake Auction in Dallas November 15, 16, and 17.  Six more really fine Cadillacs in the offering.

Page 4 is the Activities page.  Also, we are open to your input and suggestions.

Page 5, 6, and 7   Regional Meet information, Registration, and maps.

Page 8 Elections and nominations.

Page 9. Classifieds and Editor’s space.

Page 10. Sunshine Report and Membership Report. 
Do push or crowd, we have room for many new members for membership.

Page 11.  More of our advertisers-Hagerty Classic Car Insurance; our popular North Texas Region logo club items; and Digital 3 Printing (they print our newsletter).  Also, our officers and directors. 

Next Board Meeting December 9, 2018 at 10:00. Frank Kent Cadillac, Toys For Tots.

Page 12. Our Calendar for your fridge.

Happy Trails.

One more note: In order to improve our newsletter, I need articles and pictures of your Cadillacs and LaSalle cars, and also adventures you have had with the club. Write it up and send it to me.  I will help with some editing, but it’s your effort and by line.  One month or every month.  Send me your articles and pictures.  Thanks.

B. Levy
41 61S Fastback
68 Sedan DeVille
68 Coupe DeVille
73 Fleetwood Brougham
01 Eldorado ETC
06 STS 1SG