News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

what color is this 1979 Cadillac ?

Started by cadillacjack, December 28, 2018, 07:20:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cadillacjack

Is this pottery gold firemist ?   does anyone have a photo of the factory two tone   of   Sable Black upper and Pottery gold firemist lower ?   I really thing it would be a nice combination.

Cadillac Fleetwood

Correct! Color code 91, Pottery Gold Firemist.

-Charles Fares
Forty-Five Years of Continuous Cadillac Ownership
1970 Fleetwood Brougham
1969 DeVille Convertible
1989 Fleetwood

"The splendor of the most special occasion is rivaled only by the pleasure of journeying there in a Cadillac"

cadillacjack

Charles,  Thank you for the confirmation.   I have not seen many in this color.  I really think the two tone of this & Sable Black would be a sharp combination.  I have been searching the internet for a picture but so far have not found one in the two tone .  If anyone has one please post .

Eric DeVirgilis CLC# 8621

Either that or Burnished Gold which is very similar. Since it's a d'Elegance, Firemist is a good bet.

A Cadillac Motorcar is a Possession for which there is no Acceptable Substitute

Barry M Wheeler #2189

I'm glad to see so many of you "liking" my area's sacred color combination. "Hail, hail, to old Purdue!" Of course, after yesterday's game, the flag's waving kind of weakly.

And of course, ANY color combination looks great on a '79!
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville