News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Need recommendation for a trusted mechanic: 1957 Eldorado Biarritz/Los Angeles

Started by camerongthomas, January 18, 2019, 10:46:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

camerongthomas

Good Morning,

My grandfather was a Cadillac dealer and I have inherited his 1957 Eldorado Biarritz. It has been in storage for well over 20 years and would like to get her up and running again. She was meticulously cared for in his day and since has been lying dormant in storage collecting dust. I am hoping somebody can give me some good recommendations for trusted mechanics in the Los Angeles area. Any guidance will be appreciated.

V/r,
Cameron

David Greenburg

You might try Calvin Jones.  He is a member of the ‘59-‘60 Chapter and quite knowledgeable about Cadillacs of this era, having restored several.  You can reach him at calvinjones53@hotmail.com.
David Greenburg
'60 Eldorado Seville
'61 Fleetwood Sixty Special

Bentley

Hi Cameron,

You can also try Gordon's Auto Works in Orange. They specialize in classic cars, and have been caring for my '68 for many years. (714) 974-2610.

Wes
Wes Bentley
CLC # 30183