News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Question about 2019 GN

Started by Gary McKinney, January 26, 2019, 04:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary McKinney

The answer to this question is probably right in front of me, but I can't find it.....   will transportation be provided to the Corvette tour or will we be driving down ourselves? 
Gary McKinney

1950 Cadillac Series 62 Coupe
1966 Cadillac Eldorado

GBrown #8092

Barry M Wheeler #2189

To expand slightly on what Glenn said, Transportation to the CLC 2019 GN Corvette Museum tour is by Motor Coach ONLY!!!

Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville

Gary McKinney

Thank you!  Driving would have been fine with me, but being driven is much better.  Really looking forward to this! 
Gary McKinney

1966 Cadillac Eldorado

chrisntam

It appears you (and I) are part of the "Fortunate 100"!

;)
1970 Deville Convertible 
Dallas, Texas

Gary McKinney

Quote from: chrisntam on January 27, 2019, 07:14:55 PM
It appears you (and I) are part of the "Fortunate 100"!

;)

Oh, absolutely!!

Gary McKinney

1966 Cadillac Eldorado

Barry M Wheeler #2189

Steve, I would have to refresh my memory, so you might go to the "horses mouth" so to speak and look up Jeff Shively's email in the Directory. He is the tour master and can let you know. I DO know that there will be a terrific lunch as that is one of Jeff's specialties. I think there are two entrees and we go from there...
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville

Art Director

There's also a description of each activity, including the Driving Tour, printed in the outer wrap of the January issue of The Self-Starter.
Tim Coy
CLC Southwestern Regions Vice President
Interim Western Regions Vice President
Art Director, The Self-Starter, International Membership Directory
Life member, Rocky Mountain Region
CLCMRC Benefactor #102

1963 Six-Window Sedan de Ville
1972 Fleetwood Brougham - RIP
1988 Sedan de Ville - RIP
2001 Eldorado ESC - RIP
2003 DeVille DTS - sold

chrisntam

I too would be interested in the approximate mileage.  Not too concerned about the sites to see, 85% of the fun is driving the back roads with my Cadillac brothers (and sisters).

Good, fun stuff.

8)
1970 Deville Convertible 
Dallas, Texas