News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Inherited these bumpers, what year please

Started by dardar, February 09, 2019, 02:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dardar

Hi, I know they are Cadillac, but no idea what year/years. Hopefully someone can help!
Thank you.

Bobby B

Best bet would be either to ask someone who knew the person you "inherited" them from, or Google some Cadillac pictures and figure it out. Not worth much unless they're perfect or at least driver quality. The price of re-chroming now is thru the roof. Good Luck!
                                                                                 Bobby
1947 Cadillac Series 62 Convertible Coupe
1968 Mustang Convertible
1973 Mustang Convertible
1969 Jaguar E-Type Roadster
1971 Datsun 240Z
1979 H-D FLH

mario

I believe the one on the floor is a rear 49 buick sedannette.
Ciao,
Mario Caimotto

dardar

My father passed away and so far no one I asked had any idea what they belong to, so I appreciate all the help. The 1949 Buick is a great clue and it does look like that could be a match. I searched through many Cadillac pictures before I posted. He did own a 1937 LaSalle, but these are definetely not from that!