News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

New to the site From New Orleans

Started by CadillacJacques, March 02, 2019, 11:14:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CadillacJacques

Thanks for the add  Im new to the site  I just acquired 2 Cadillacs. A 70 sedan Devilleand a 67 convertible.Wll be doing a full on frame off on the67 and a making the 70 a daily driver.  im a ASE certified mechanic and a Icar certified auto body tech so don't need help in those departments but might need some interchangeability advice on them cause its looking like parts are not easy to come by and will have to find pieces form parts cars. thanks in advance .

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

Welcome to the message board. You need to obtain for both your cars, an owners manual, a shop manual & a Fisher body Book. You also need a Master Parts Book from around 1970,71,72. Please don't start dragging up ancient posts & expecting all the responders to still be around. Most of them are long gone. Start new ones yourself. Have fun.
Bob
1968 Eldorado slick top ,white/red interior
2015 Holden Ute HSV Maloo red/black interior.

Too much fun is more than you can have.

CadillacJacques

yep working on those books now I have to check my dads inventory of books in his garadge . he gave me some for late 70s but he said he would look for the 67 for me. might be able to sell the late 70s I have and get the ones I need. and as far as old post . ive learned to look for the date posted and the last entry date for threads . I also tend to read more than post. at times I will sit with pen and a note book taking notes on what I read.