News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Fall Festival question

Started by Uhegej, March 19, 2019, 08:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uhegej

I just opened the email about fall festival, I clicked on hotel link, to check room availability and it says block is sold out. That fast?

John Hegedus
John Hegedus

1979 Fleetwood Brougham

Jim Govoni CLC 20546

Hello;  I sent your post along to Bill Anderson for clarification. I would be surprised if the hotel was sold out.

Jim
1953 Series 62 
1966 Fleetwood 
1969 deVille Convert.
1941 Series 63

Jim Govoni CLC 20546

As stated in the Fall Festival website you must chose the dates first, for example I typed in 9/26-9/29 and it went to the block on opened fine. The Marriott reservation system goes to a whole bunch of dates and then say's sold out if you don't select the dates first. Here is the link, choose your dates on this:  https://www.cadillacfallfestival.com/host-hotel
1953 Series 62 
1966 Fleetwood 
1969 deVille Convert.
1941 Series 63

Uhegej

Thank you. Sorry for the confusion.
John Hegedus

1979 Fleetwood Brougham