News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

7/8" Sway Bar Bushings for 1967

Started by MikeLawson, April 03, 2019, 07:08:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeLawson

I recently replaced the sway bar bushings on my 1967 DeVille and I found the part that everyone lists as correct for this application is actually wrong. The sway bar diameter is 7/8" and the bushings listed by Moog and others are only 3/4".  The Moog part # is K5243 but this will get you bushings that are too small. After doing some research, I found 7/8" sway bar bushings from Energy Suspension. Their part # is 9.5108.  The bushings are black polyurethane and they are well made and the set includes new brackets which fit perfectly in place of the originals.

DeVillain

I plan on changing the sway bar bushings on my 67 too. Now I know which part to get. Thanks