News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

needing 63 Fleetwood parts

Started by Georges63cad, April 17, 2019, 11:11:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Georges63cad

:) Hello to all, does anyone know if you can get wiper refills only for a 63 Fleetwood or do you have to purchase the whole wiper blade.  Also, I know the plugs original number is R44S but hard to find. I read somewhere someone used a R45S  and there is a R43S. I really don't drive the car very much but when I do sometimes it's a long way, so which is the best one to use. I'm also having trouble finding an air cleaner filter. The part # on the casing for the filter was AC96C....I can't get close to finding that one. Does anyone know a place to get these parts at a decent price. Thanks guys, George

35-709

https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/cadillac,1963,series+60+fleetwood,6.4l+390cid+v8,1320365,fuel+&+air,air+filter,6192

Note the WIX number is 42080.  WIX is one of the best you can buy.  NAPA sells WIX filters under their NAPA Gold brand, I am sure they can order one for you if they don't have it in stock.  BTW, WIX oil filters are also one of the best, also available under the NAPA Gold brand.

1935 Cadillac Sedan resto-mod "Big Red"
1973 Cadillac Caribou - Sold - but still in the family
1950 Jaguar Mark V Saloon resto-mod - Sold
1942 Cadillac 6269 - Sold
1968 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible - Sold
1950 Packard 2dr. Club Sedan
1935 Glenn Pray - Auburn Boattail Speedster, Gen. 2