News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

power antenna

Started by Georges63cad, May 16, 2019, 07:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Georges63cad

Hello to all, well, my power antenna went ca-put. It went up maybe half way and stopped, it would not go down. All it did was stay there and make a clicking sound. Looking to have it rebuilt but need an estimate first. If I can afford to have it done I will ship it with the mast part in a pvc tube so there will be no chance of it getting bent. I'm sure someone out there rebuilds them or knows someone that can. Thanks guys.

RICHNICH56

George, call Jack or Chrystal at Cartech. (317) 791-0688 in Indianapolis. He did EXCELLENT work for my 56 antenna- had a broken mast and bad motor. 
Site: cartechindy.com
Good luck, Rich N.

Georges63cad

Thanks Rich, I'll do that.

Georges63cad

Hi Rich, just thought you would like to know I called Cartech. Jack was very nice, explained a few things to me and gave me a price I could afford. While I was talking to him I mentioned your name. I told him how happy you were with his services and you were the one that recommended that I call him, he was very happy about that. Well, he should get it today and he will let me know if there is anything wrong with it besides a broken nylon cable. Thanks again Rich for your help and have a great weekend, George

russ austin

A new antenna is 110.00 and I'll rebuild it for 50.00 plus return shipping.

Contact me at  russ85747@hotmail.com 
R.Austin