News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Nice Article in Old Cars Weekly on Art Archambeault's 63 Eldorado

Started by Dan LeBlanc, June 05, 2019, 08:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan LeBlanc

Dan LeBlanc
1977 Lincoln Continental Town Car

Bill Young

Jeff Hansen

That IS a great story.  Congratulations, Art, on a job well done!

Jeff
Jeff Hansen
1941 6019S Sixty Special
1942 7533 Imperial Sedan

35-709

Yes, congratulations.  Beautiful car and a very nice article.
Geoff N.
1935 Cadillac Sedan resto-mod "Big Red"
1973 Cadillac Caribou - Sold - but still in the family
1950 Jaguar Mark V Saloon resto-mod - Sold
1942 Cadillac 6269 - Sold
1968 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible - Sold
1950 Packard 2dr. Club Sedan
1935 Glenn Pray - Auburn Boattail Speedster, Gen. 2

David Greenburg

David Greenburg
'60 Eldorado Seville
'61 Fleetwood Sixty Special

INTMD8

Eric DeVirgilis CLC# 8621

Great article - only 6 years in the making! :D

The recognition is well deserved Art.
A Cadillac Motorcar is a Possession for which there is no Acceptable Substitute

Dan LeBlanc

Eric - you must remember this day.  It was July 21, 2013 and it was the AACA show in Scranton; you and I were there also.  Art talked about arriving in the article. 

We pull up to the gate, pay the fee to enter, and the traffic controllers waved Art to park under a tree.  IT WAS THE ONLY SHADETREE ON THE SHOW FIELD, AND HE GOT IT!

Yup, he arrived, alright!  LOL.
Dan LeBlanc
1977 Lincoln Continental Town Car

Eric DeVirgilis CLC# 8621

Quote from: Dan LeBlanc on June 06, 2019, 10:48:16 AM
Eric - you must remember this day.  It was July 21, 2013 and it was the AACA show in Scranton; you and I were there also.  Art talked about arriving in the article. 

We pull up to the gate, pay the fee to enter, and the traffic controllers waved Art to park under a tree.  IT WAS THE ONLY SHADETREE ON THE SHOW FIELD, AND HE GOT IT!

Yup, he arrived, alright!  LOL.

Immediately recognized the setting and vaguely recall Bob Tomaine doing the photo shoot...and of course, the shade tree. In all my years of going to the Scranton Region AACA show in Clarks Summit, not once did I ever get the privilege yet here a first time participant waltzes in and out comes the red carpet! :D

A Cadillac Motorcar is a Possession for which there is no Acceptable Substitute

Series75

Art is far too humble to promote this on the forum, but that's Art.  We also don't see him drawing attention to himself if an odd sound surfaces from one of his cars or if there is a question whether a bolt should be seated properly 1/4 turn either way.  The OCW article is yet another accomplishment for this great guy.  If he keeps working on that 62 it may be called out too 8-).   Tom clc6866