News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

CLC SoCal Membership

Started by iiiimmxix, June 09, 2019, 06:14:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iiiimmxix

Hi there everyone,

I'm a new member of the National Cadillac & LaSalle Club and I just purchased a $30 membership to the CLC SoCal through the website. Obviously a rookie question here, but; am I now a member of both the National CLC and CLC SoCal? Will I get something in the mail? Thanks in advance,

-Jack William Morris

Barry M Wheeler #2189

Hi, If you paid both your national dues and the SoCal dues, yes you are. And you will soon get your copy of the Directory and hard copies of the S/S each month, (except Nov/Dec) when it is combined. In other words, 11 issues of the National Magazine and whatever SoCall sends. Welcome. (You will not get a hard copy of the magazine if you did not opt for that.)
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville

chrisntam

Hi Jack and welcome to the CLC.

Now that you're a national member, be sure to attend a Grand National, currently occurring in Louisville, KY.  Next year, it's in Kansas City, which is a bit closer.

Welcome!
1970 Deville Convertible 
Dallas, Texas

iiiimmxix

Thanks everyone! Happy to be a part of this community, and I'm looking forward to meeting new people and learning more about old Cadillacs! Attached is a picture of my 1989 Cadillac Eldorado.