News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Louisville Ky Grand National Schedule Questions

Started by Rolling Sculpture, June 10, 2019, 11:09:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolling Sculpture

Hello

re: Louisville Grand National this week

I have registered for the Louisville Ky Grand National Meet and I have received my confirmation letter from Mike and Nancy Booth

Other than the confirmation letter and a receipt of payment there was no other information or a registration packet

Can someone please answer a few questions for me

1)  Where and When do I pick up my Badges, Registration Packet and Event Schedule

2) Where and What time is the Hospitality Gathering and Auction on Wednesday Night

3) What are the Hours and Dates of the Swap Meet. I have purchased 2 Outdoor Vendor Spaces
    but I have no information about it such as Dates, the Setup Times and Closing Times

4) What are the Hours of the Saturday Car Show

I tried looking on the Clubs website and the Indiana Chapters website but I cannot answer any of these questions. - sorry

If you can help me out that would be wonderful

Thank you

Mark Tyra

mark@milestonemotorcars.com

Jay Friedman

Based on how it was done at all previous GNs I have attended, this is the way it will probably be:

1. A sign, probably in or near the lobby, will direct you to the room where registration takes place.  It won't be open all the time.  There you will pick up all that stuff.

2. The Weds. night gathering will be in one of the hotel ballrooms or banquet rooms.  It will be announced widely. 

3. The swap meet usually goes on all day Weds., Thurs. and Friday.  I think vendors set up Tuesday.  They'll tell you at registration.
1949 Cadillac 6107 Club Coupe
1932 Ford V8 Phaeton (restored, not a rod).  Sold
Decatur, Georgia
CLC # 3210, since 1984
"If it won't work, get a bigger hammer."

Vince Taliano #13852

Vince Taliano
CLC Potomac Region
www.clcpotomacregion.org (view over 3,000 pictures!)

chrisntam

Quote from: Rolling Sculpture on June 10, 2019, 11:09:54 AM
Hello

re: Louisville Grand National this week

I have registered for the Louisville Ky Grand National Meet and I have received my confirmation letter from Mike and Nancy Booth

Other than the confirmation letter and a receipt of payment there was no other information or a registration packet

Can someone please answer a few questions for me

1)  Where and When do I pick up my Badges, Registration Packet and Event Schedule

2) Where and What time is the Hospitality Gathering and Auction on Wednesday Night

3) What are the Hours and Dates of the Swap Meet. I have purchased 2 Outdoor Vendor Spaces
    but I have no information about it such as Dates, the Setup Times and Closing Times

4) What are the Hours of the Saturday Car Show

I tried looking on the Clubs website and the Indiana Chapters website but I cannot answer any of these questions. - sorry

If you can help me out that would be wonderful

Thank you

Mark Tyra

mark@milestonemotorcars.com

Hi Mark,

Questions 2 & 4 will (likely) be answered in the registration packet (of information) you'll get when you check in.  If you don't get all your answers, don't be shy, just ask!  If you have a car in the show, you might need to clarify when it needs to be in it's spot.  Jay took care of 1 & 3. 

Sounds like this is your first, it's a fun time for all!
1970 Deville Convertible 
Dallas, Texas