News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

The 62 Park Avenue is here !

Started by Glaswegian, June 28, 2019, 06:22:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glaswegian

None of the lighters have been used in the rear, think maybe once or twice in the front ! ashtrays are unused  ;D

I tried a reach under the dash to the light switch, you must have tiny hands BigFins ? far too much going on there to get anywhere near that area without removing some panels ? Think somebody must have had that switch off at some point and forgot to put the back bezel on, then thought I'm not going to bother to dod it again. Lucky for me its was in glove compartment. Pic below of it missing.

Have now taken Davids advice and started asking tech questions elsewhere.

I've not done any car work for years, always had somebody do it, my local garage is pretty good. I stopped using main dealer to service my Mercedes as they overcharge and do less for more money. I'm a furniture maker and have all the gear for turning wood into things, but cars not so much in the way of correct tools or ability. 

Thanks again for all the kind words and encouragement, appreciated.

Big Fins

LOL! No, no tiny hands here. But once I finally get under that dash, I'm not coming out until it's done. You have to be a contortionist.
Current:
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist with white interior and top. (Misty Blue

Past and much missed:
1977 Brougham de Elegance
1976 Eldorado Convertible
1972 Fleetwood Brougham
1971 Sedan de Ville
1970 de Ville Convertible
1969 Fleetwood Brougham
1969 Sedan de Ville
1959 Sedan deVille