News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

A Cadillac Lover in South Jersey!

Started by jaxops, July 08, 2019, 11:59:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaxops

Over the Independence Day Holiday I visited my Dad in south Jersey (Smithville).  Driving to a restaurant we passed a parked 1960 Cadillac sedan in white.  On the way back we stopped.  Luckily for me I happened to be wearing my 1956 Cadillac crest T-shirt....so the guy didn't bring his shotgun with him when he stepped outside.  It turned out that he was thrilled to show me all of his projects, including a 1959 coupe he was sanding down to paint in a temporary garage, and the 454 cu in boat engine he was rebuilding for his cabin cruiser.  The 1960 was a beaut with original seats and strangely enough had wind up windows and no air conditioning.  We didn't agree on a price so we didn't get to buy his car but he said to let him know if we ever needed anything!  After a fun chat we parted.  So we have a new Cadillac friend in NJ, at the "Cadillac Court!". 
1970 Buick Electra Convertible
1956 Cadillac Series 75 Limousine
1949 Cadillac Series 75 Imperial Limousine
1979 Lincoln Continental
AACA, Cadillac-LaSalle Club #24591, ASWOA

Jeff Wilk

Nice story.....but dont worry we don’t all walk around armed!!!  You’d be surprised how many of us Cadillac fans are tucked away in South Jersey. Im about 35 minutes further south of Smithville.
"Impossible Only Describes The Degree Of Difficulty" 

Southern New Jersey

1959 Cadillac Fleetwood Sixty Special
1975 Eldorado Convertible (#12 made)
1933 Phaeton Chevrolet - "Baby Cadillac"
1933 Master Sedan Chevrolet - "Baby Cadillac"

SOLD
1976 Cadillac Mirage (factory authorized Pick-Up)
1958 Cadillac Sixty-Special
1958 Cadillac Sixty-Special
1958 Cadillac Sedan
1958 Cadillac Coupe Deville