News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1956 AC

Started by Preacher141, July 15, 2019, 09:29:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Preacher141

I am in need of pictures of any brackets pertaining to AC on the 56.  Generator and compressor.  Here is the plan.  Since this is nonAC car we are going to use an underdash setup.  Disassemble the unit and paint the housing the dash color, so the black plastic does not stick out like a sore thumb.  The company has an A6 compressor.  Will this work in place of the factory compressor.  I also need pictures of the mounts so I know what I am looking for.  I want this to almost look like a factory install or at least dealer, lol.. I am also wondering if we should stick with a chrome face or mother of pearl? Thank you.