News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Saratoga Auto Auction

Started by TonyZappone #2624, September 17, 2019, 04:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TonyZappone #2624

This weekend The Saratoga Auto Museum, located in Saratoga Springs, N.Y. is having its third annual auto auction.  We have about 300 cars, plus memorabilia.  I am a trustee at the museum, it was our goal to establish an auction without the stigma that some large national auto auctions carry.  Just walking around today, two Cadillacs in particular caught my eye.  There is a 91 Fleetwood Brougham, 61000 miles, all original white on red interior that appears NEW.  It is the prettiest thing I have seen in a long time.  Also, there is a '32 Cadillac V16 Fleetwood Imperial Limousine, the New York Auto show car that has small hooks around the rear seat area trim to display all the different interior colors!.  As I understand, the owner does not want to take this car home.  Complete repaint with factory disc wheel covers, absolutely gorgeous, runs beautifully.  Google Saratoga Auto Auction, if there's anything you would like me to look at, let me know.  Saratogaautoauction.org
Tony Zappone, #2624
1936 Pierce-Arrow conv sed
1947 Cadillac Conv cpe
1958 Cadillac conv
2016 Cadillac CT6 Platinum
2022 Chrysler Pacifica Pinnacle