News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1950 series 61 on Ebay

Started by C Gorgas, September 28, 2019, 03:07:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C Gorgas

There are two 1950 series 61 coupes for sale on ebay. One has 34000 miles and the other 0 miles. The pictures shown are identical. Contact numbers are different and each is located at different towns in Maryland.  Is this a scam? chet

Alan Harris CLC#1513

A friend of mine who lives in Baltimore saw this car over the summer and was quite taken with it. He sent me some pictures at the time. As I recall, the owner was from Glen Burnie and said that he had paid 36K for the car and that Pruett Restorations had worked on the instruments for him. My friend said that it was an extremely nice car and that the owner was asking 36K. All of that checks out with the Glen Burnie ad. I don't know if the car ever sold, but at least I can say that this is an actual car.

Scam? If you are curious, respond to both ads, ask some questions and see.