News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Excellent Classic Car purchase experience

Started by Bill Young, September 26, 2019, 10:59:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Young

Hello all,
I recently discovered that a 1961 Cadillac Sedan Seville 4 window in Dresden Blue that I thought I would never see again was for sale with an outfit called , Classic Car Investments LLC 7360 East Tacoma Dr. SUITE 14 Scottsdale Arizona 85260 480 281-2059. Both Bobby and his assistant Dillon are a responsible and conscientious team that try hard not to misrepresent a vehicle , make a fair deal and go out of their way to make sure you know what is going on and when and to follow through on their obligations.  I am stating this as this seems not to be the norm in this game today and I believe in credit where credit is due. Well done. I had to sell this car in January 2015 due to my Wife's illness and necessity to move  she  later died. I was able to negotiate a fair trade for  my 1955 and they handled the  transportation of both cars on them. I would have no hesitation in working with them again.

Brent Hladky #21519

Bill, congratulations on getting it back!  We spoke about it a year or so after you had to let it go.  I've always loved those flat tops.  I hope it's everything you remember and more.

Highwayman68

Bill so glad to hear that you were able to get the car back. Looking forward to seeing it at a club gathering sometime soon.

You know Tom will request you to present your story to the members when you show up with it LOL
1968 Fleetwood Purchased in 1981

76eldo

Brian Rachlin
Huntingdon Valley, Pa
I prefer email's not PM's rachlin@comcast.net

1960 62 Series Conv with Factory Tri Power
1970 DeVille Conv
1970 Eldo
1970 Caribu (?) "The Cadmino"
1973 Eldorado Conv Pace Car
1976 Eldorado Conv
1980 Eldorado H & E Conv
1993 Allante with Hardtop (X2)
2008 DTS
2012 CTS Coupe
2017 XT
1956 Thunderbird
1966 Olds Toronado

59-in-pieces

Bill,
Some how I came across pics of the car for sale.
Not my year but it caught my eye as a gr8 looking car.
What a sad and at the same time a happy turn around story - meant to be.
Sorry for the loss of your wife.

Have fun,
Steve B
S. Butcher

Mike Josephic CLC #3877

Hello Bill:

I'm very happy for you that you found your car.
Best of luck with her and hope you get many
enjoyable miles on the road!

Mike
1955 Cadillac Eldorado
1973 Cadillac Eldorado
1995 Cadillac Seville
2004 Escalade
1997 GMC Suburban 4X4, 454 engine, 3/4 ton
custom built by Santa Fe in Evansville, IN
2011 Buick Lucerne CX
-------------------------------------
CLCMRC Museum Benefactor #38
Past: VP International Affiliates, Museum Board Director, President / Director Pittsburgh Region

62 driver

Bill so nice to see you have your car back!  The old site is gone and most members have moved on as well. Hope to see you at the new site http://midcenturycadillacs.com/    Dave
Dave Schneider,  CLC #27889