News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

CLC grille badge

Started by Saturnin15, October 02, 2019, 10:27:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saturnin15

Hi everybody.  I received today my CLC grille badge.  Wow! It’s so beautiful!  It is like a jewel for my 1956 SDV lady! 

Thank you
Sedan Deville 1956

Lexi

They are beautiful and probably the nicest grille badges ever produced. A runner up would be the CLC Museum badge. If they still sell them you may want a companion badge for your car. The Potomac Region badge is also incredible. Here are all 3 on my '56. Clay/Lexi

Vince Taliano #13852

Hi Clay/Lexi,

The three badges look great!  Thanks for the plug on the Potomac Region grille badge.  Ours are still available (purchasing info below).

CLC Potomac Region
Cloisonné Grille Badge

Made of the finest quality, the grille badge features an Azure Blue 1953 Eldorado in front of the U.S. Capitol.  Each grille badge comes with a mounting stud and a black gift box.

Send a check for $58.00 (includes $8.00 for shipping & handling) made out to the CLC Potomac Region to:

Vincent Taliano
14 Triple Crown Court
North Potomac MD 20878
Vince Taliano
CLC Potomac Region
www.clcpotomacregion.org (view over 3,000 pictures!)

Lexi

Thanks Vince. As I recall I bought the badge from you when at the 2017 DC GN. I told you I would put it on my car to support your region and the GN. You omitted a major factor in your Potomac region badge comments though. While it is difficult to see, that '53 Eldo is a separate piece that is fixed to the main badge. This gives the badge an almost 3-D look, that is missing in most conventional car club badges. To say the least this is a stunning, artistic car badge and is distinctly Cadillac. Nothing cheap at all about it. It is of the quality of the CLC badge, with more eye candy appeal than the museum badge arguably. But tough to choose between any of them. These are all befitting a Cadillac. Hats off to the manufacturer/s and designers of all of these. I highly recommend buying all 3. As Saturnin15 has a '56 Cadillac, as do I, here is overall shot my car with the 3 badges so he can see how they would look on his car. You won't be disappointed in any of these. As stand alone objects they are like individual pieces of art that look great on your Cadillac.  Clay/Lexi