News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1938 lasalle convertible w/ rumble seat

Started by L Abel, October 03, 2019, 08:29:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

L Abel

Can anyone tell me how to make the door garnish molding. Does any one have the measurements? Seems you can not fine these anywhere. This is for the 1938 LaSalle convertible 2 door with rumble seat. Did these fit the Cadillac, Buick or Pontiac or other years? Thanks Louis Abel

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

Lou,
Exactly what moldings do you need? Top of door or? Please advise.
Bob
1968 Eldorado slick top ,white/red interior
2015 Holden Ute HSV Maloo red/black interior.

Too much fun is more than you can have.

L Abel

Yes top garnish moldings on the inside of the door.top of door. The lock button goes thru this piece. Louis Abel

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

Lou,
Send me a direct email to bobscads@comcast.net Do you have any pics of them for reference?
Thanks, Bob
1968 Eldorado slick top ,white/red interior
2015 Holden Ute HSV Maloo red/black interior.

Too much fun is more than you can have.

L Abel

Sent an email and picture of a finished LaSalle. Thanks Lou Abel

L Abel

Thanks to Bob for sending us the garnish molding for a 41 cad conv.  They are in great shape. Hate to cut them up to fit my 38 LaSalle.