News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Serial Number Model 30

Started by Sixsigma, January 06, 2020, 07:19:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sixsigma

Hey folks, first timer.  Let me be up front with you, I do not own a classic Cadillac but I have tried to learn a lot about the Model 30s, as well as some other classics along the way.  I've got a few questions but they're only relevant if my Serial and Engine Number plate is original and not a reproduction.  I'll start with a photo.  Any feedback would be great!

Sixsigma

OK, no bites, that I got, but how about the upside down "A" in U.S.A.?  Unintentional inverted stamp.  Wonder how many got out?

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

Hate to break your bubble but... almost no one on this board speaks Model 30.
Bob
1968 Eldorado slick top ,white/red interior
2015 Holden Ute HSV Maloo red/black interior.

Too much fun is more than you can have.

Sixsigma

Thanks for the honesty Bob.  So few places to find solid information concerning production related data. Thanks.  If anyone has a recommendation or direction for Model Thirty production it would be greatly appreciated. 

David

Classic

Join the:  https://groups.io/g/EarlyCadillacGroup .  Group specializes in Cadillacs 1902 through 1914.
You will get lots of help there.

Gene Menne
Fort Wayne, IN USA
Gene Menne
CLC #474

Sixsigma