News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

I need these 1939 exterior trim push fastener clips

Started by Mike Baillargeon #15848, January 29, 2020, 12:34:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Baillargeon #15848

Does anybody know where I can get these push type pins??....They came off the side exterior trim of the doors and the quarter panels....At the factory it must have been easy to install the trim, just line it up to the hole and punch it on.

Taking the trim off is harder, you have to squeeze each clip and push them back thru the holes....

Mike
Mike
Baillargeon

carlhungness

I'd send the photos to Restoration Specialties e mail info@restorationspecialties.com if anyone can help they're the people who can. Their phone is 814 467-9842. I don't have time to page thru their extensive catalog to look for you, but they do request a photo so hope they can help.

Mike Baillargeon #15848

Thanks Carl,

They have 100s of clips to view in their online catalog.....I did just that I email a couple of pictures of the clips to see if they can help...

I'm also getting other company names over in the restoration sections....I'm going to also email pictures to see if those outfits can help.....I'll check back here with my findings...

Mike
Mike
Baillargeon

spolij

By me Napa has a tremendous amount of those clips.

Mike Baillargeon #15848

Quote from: spolij on January 31, 2020, 11:44:00 AM
   By me Napa has a tremendous amount of those clips.

Now that you mention it....The corporate guys just rolled into my local Napa store and really revamped it.....You know, there are now 3 different color buckets and sponges to wash my car etc.....mind you this WAS an old style auto parts store.....it's looked this way for 40 years.....

They did put in alot more shelves and racks of stuff.....I guess I need to take a closer look at the new stuff.....

Thanks John....I'm hoping to be surprised...

Mike
Mike
Baillargeon