News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Searching my old posts

Started by Bob Hoffmann CLC#96, February 15, 2020, 06:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

Guys,
How did I search for my old for sale posts?
Thanks, Bob
1968 Eldorado slick top ,white/red interior
2015 Holden Ute HSV Maloo red/black interior.

Too much fun is more than you can have.

Cadman-iac

Bob,
In your profile,  right under your name and whatever picture you have on the left side,  you'll see where it says "my posts". Click on this and it lists them from the last one you did back to the first.
I don't know if you can narrow it down to a specific forum though. I've only been able to find the complete list myself.
Hope this helps.
Rick
CLC# 32373
1956 Coupe Deville A/C car "Norma Jean"

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

Rick,
First thing... WELCOME to the club!! I was hoping you'd join.
I appreciate you reminding me about the topics. I'm going thru them & deleting sold items & bumping unsold items. Thanks, Bob
1968 Eldorado slick top ,white/red interior
2015 Holden Ute HSV Maloo red/black interior.

Too much fun is more than you can have.

Cadman-iac

Thank you Bob,  I  appreciate the welcome.  And I'm glad that I could be of assistance. This is a great site and a wonderful community.  I hope I can offer something useful to the members here,  and also learn more from them. I've already gotten more help here than from any 10 other resources.

Rick

CLC# 32373
1956 Coupe Deville A/C car "Norma Jean"

dochawk

for almost al forums, a web search for something like:

site:cadillaclasalleclub.org "bob Hoffman" sale OR sell OR sold

works better than the site's own mechanism.

hawk

1972 Eldorado convertible,  1997 Eldorado ETC (now awaiting parts swap from '95 donor), 1993 Fleetwood but no 1926 (yet)