News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Memory lane

Started by "Cadillac Kid" Greg Surfas 15364, March 05, 2020, 04:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

"Cadillac Kid" Greg Surfas 15364

Cadillac Kid-Greg Surfas
Director Modified Chapter CLC
CLC #15364
66 Coupe deVille (now gone to the UK)
72 Eldo Cpe  (now cruising the sands in Quatar)
73 Coupe deVille
75 Coupe deElegance
76 Coupe deVille
79 Coupe de ville with "Paris" (pick up) option and 472 motor
514 inch motor now in '73-

Cadman-iac

That is a really good article.  Thanks for sharing.

Rick
CLC# 32373
1956 Coupe Deville A/C car "Norma Jean"

Mike Josephic CLC #3877

It was a pleasure just to look through those pictures.
Lots of beautiful cars.  Thanks for posting.

Mike
1955 Cadillac Eldorado
1973 Cadillac Eldorado
1995 Cadillac Seville
2004 Escalade
1997 GMC Suburban 4X4, 454 engine, 3/4 ton
custom built by Santa Fe in Evansville, IN
2011 Buick Lucerne CX
-------------------------------------
CLCMRC Museum Benefactor #38
Past: VP International Affiliates, Museum Board Director, President / Director Pittsburgh Region

Timbo

What a cool link! love the pics and background. Read the comments and some dude popped up stroking Lincolns over Caddy's and promptly got B-smacked.
The biggest problem Caddy had was the late 70's and 80's. I fully understand wanting to reduce emissions and up the mph but damn, The car industry had issues during that time. I would love a new Caddy but, my wife advised me that 1 Caddy is all I need so it's my 71 Eldo. Ever since I taught that woman how to shoot a pistol I have tried to be a better man and remain a Chevy owner.  :)
Timbo

cadillacmike68

Quote from: Timbo on March 06, 2020, 06:00:18 PM
What a cool link! love the pics and background. Read the comments and some dude popped up stroking Lincolns over Caddy's and promptly got B-smacked.
The biggest problem Caddy had was the late 70's and 80's. I fully understand wanting to reduce emissions and up the mph but damn, The car industry had issues during that time. I would love a new Caddy but, my wife advised me that 1 Caddy is all I need so it's my 71 Eldo. Ever since I taught that woman how to shoot a pistol I have tried to be a better man and remain a Chevy owner.  :)

You need to get HER one, then you can get a daily driving Cadillac that is the same year or earlier than her for yourself  My wife's car is always newer than mine even if only by a month.
Regards,
"Cadillac" Mike

The Tassie Devil(le)

Quote from: cadillacmike68 on March 07, 2020, 12:12:52 AM
You need to get HER one, then you can get a daily driving Cadillac that is the same year or earlier than her for yourself  My wife's car is always newer than mine even if only by a month.
My wifes' car is always newer than mine, but it is still at least 10 years old, or more.   My daily driver is 18 years old.   Got to love depreciation which is how I can afford to buy cars.   My other daily driver, the Cadillac is 48 years old.   Even my "parts getter" is 50 years old.

Bruce. >:D
'72 Eldorado Convertible (LHD)
'70 Ranchero Squire (RHD)
'74 Chris Craft Gull Wing (SH)
'02 VX Series II Holden Commodore SS Sedan
(Past President Modified Chapter)

Past Cars of significance - to me
1935 Ford 3 Window Coupe
1936 Ford 5 Window Coupe
1937 Chevrolet Sports Coupe
1955 Chevrolet Convertible
1959 Ford Fairlane Ranch Wagon
1960 Cadillac CDV
1972 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe

Timbo

Mike, Bruce. I like the way you guys think. ;)
Timbo

cadillacmike68

^^

Those are two 2011 CTSs in the posted pic. so, both 9 years old. Granted they are both identical premium ed sedans with every option except the summer tire performance package and the block heater. Mine, the red one, is older but only by 1 month. Afghan campaign plates are 1 digit off.
Regards,
"Cadillac" Mike