News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Today is the day

Started by spolij, March 12, 2020, 08:02:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spolij

I bring my top down to Columbus to get a new one put on. It will take a few days because of the weekend. It's supposed to be partially clouded with no rain and about 50°. I hope it is because I don't have a top on the car and the heat doesn't work really well.
Wish me well

chrisntam

We wish you well.  May I suggest a knit cap, heavy coat and mittens. 

Make a sign for other drivers that see you on the road to explain why you are driving with the top down in such weather.  Something like I lost money in the market, this is all I could afford or I got myself a Cadillac but I can't afford a top.

I hope they do a good job for you.
1970 Deville Convertible 
Dallas, Texas

spolij

Well didn't work out yesterday we had a family emergency. Now my wife is sick today and I go for surgery Tuesday. I don't know when I'll be able to drive again so I'm probably looking at two weeks.   :-X

Cadman-iac

Quote from: spolij on March 13, 2020, 10:38:45 AM
Well didn't work out yesterday we had a family emergency. Now my wife is sick today and I go for surgery Tuesday. I don't know when I'll be able to drive again so I'm probably looking at two weeks.   :-X

I'm sorry to hear that.  I hope your wife's illness is short, and your surgery goes well. Take care of yourself, you don't need to be ill before surgery either.
I wish you both the best.

Rick
CLC# 32373
1956 Coupe Deville A/C car "Norma Jean"

Lexi

Wishing you and the wife a speedy recovery John. Hopefully you will have good driving weather when it comes time to make that trip with your Cadillac. Clay/Lexi

spolij