News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

WTB 1969 Deville Convertible for restoration

Started by CBrown, April 29, 2020, 04:39:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CBrown

Hey, sort of new to the club but I've been looking for a 69 Deville Convertible for a little while now (preferably in Canada or near Toronto).
Hoping to spend less than $10,000 CAD on one that may need some work.
Cheers!
-Chris

CavScout19D

I have this triple black 70 for sale for 15k located in Connecticut. Nice ride  from Toronto- I just made that trip about 8 weeks ago!

M. Bankes

Did you see the one near Toronto that needed some work ? Dark blue with some body damage ?

CBrown

Sorry, been a while since I checked the forums, Were you talking about the one in Oshawa with the funky rims and looks like a tree landed on it?
Cheers!
-Chris

CBrown

Quote from: CavScout19D on January 19, 2021, 01:43:54 AM
I have this triple black 70 for sale for 15k located in Connecticut. Nice ride  from Toronto- I just made that trip about 8 weeks ago!

Hey, really appreciate the offer but I'm pretty particular to the '69.  You've got a beautiful '70 though.
Cheers!
-Chris

Reminds me of the car chase from "What's up Doc?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZJhF-eT0MI&ab_channel=warnerarchive
(Even thought it's a '69)

Dave CLC#16900

Not sure if you have found the '69 Deville project you are looking for, but I'm selling my convertible project.  Solid body on a painted frame with many NOS parts including impossible to find front fenders.  I posted in the forum and have 50 pictures I can share.  Thanks,

Dave
Dave CLC#16900

1956 C 6237SDX ELS
1975 C 6CD47 CDV