News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1962 ac vent center

Started by Johnny62, August 16, 2022, 11:22:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny62

3B182A5E-BE3E-4B30-AB22-88AAD9DC4E1E.jpeg Anyone know where to find the center ac vent? My restoration shop lost it and I've been searching eBay for months. Just the vent not the whole unit.

Clewisiii

I believe 61 is the same as 62. Here are pictures of my 61. I have another on a 61 parts car that will take me some time to remove. If you can confirm that this is the same for you. I can work on removing the other one.
"My interest is in the future, because I am going to spend the rest of my life there."  Charles Kettering

Johnny62

I wanted to give a big shout out and thank you to Clewisiii! He sent me this ac vent part free of charge. It arrived today. It is the final piece of a 5 year looong restoration. What a great group of people on this forum!

Thank you!
Johnny