News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1957 Cadillac Biarritz interior part location ?

Started by 57CaddyBiarritz, May 06, 2020, 11:12:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

57CaddyBiarritz

I have a 1957 Cadillac Biarritz That i am fully doing a restoration on . I need help finding the interior part location of this left and right pieces of paper board with leather color or interior in my case Elysian Green . I know that they go some where in the well were the top mechanism lays when it is down on either side . I don't know exact fit location ? My interior guy who is excellent at making but I can't understand where he is telling me it goes , He wants me to raise my top up to a right angle and turn my head to the each side and i will see location I can't raise to to top that high right now , so I am asking any one who restored a 57 bairritz please help me Thanks Jim and John

57CaddyBiarritz

Please anyone that owns a 57 of 58 BIARRITZ should have these and can take a picture to show me where they go Please ? Thank you JIM AND John PS HAPPY MOTHER DAY

57CaddyBiarritz

My upholstery guy total me to raise the top to a right angle . Sit in back seat and turn your head to left if your sitting on that side look at well and you will see where they if in . Not sure i see it right now ? Is anyone has a photo of that area please send it to my email jiml@sarocean.net 
thanks Jim