News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

346 Flathead Clutch Source?

Started by 39Flathead, May 08, 2020, 02:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

39Flathead

Been googling for a few days and can't seem to find new clutches for sale or anything even on ebay. Where are people buying new clutches for 346's?

Thanks

harry s

I'm not aware of sources for a "new" clutch. In most cases the pressure plate is rebuilt and the disc is relined. If you have the components Ft Wayne Clutch in Indiana is a good source for both the rebuild and reline (https://fortwayneclutch.com/). If you don't have the components I have several sets. Would need to know diameter needed.    Harry
email is hscott1937@aol.com
Harry Scott 4195
1941 6733
1948 6267X
2011 DTS Platinum

wheikkila

Happy Sunday
You can get everything from Northwestern Auto Parts. They have everything clutch, pressure plate, clutch and pilot bearings and transmission rebuild kits. There number is 800-704-1078 and they are located in Grand Rapids, Mi. 
Thanks Wayne   

bigbeckley@outlook.com

Hi everyone. Go to your NAPA dealer and ask for clutch plate # RCF 383... Worked for me . It's for an International truck... John C. Lehman....CLC # 26365...

39Flathead

Looks like my local shop will reline the existing clutch for $40. Thanks for the help everyone.