News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

'58 test drive

Started by fishnjim, May 13, 2020, 04:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishnjim

After more than 4 years, since I got the motor and trans back, I got the coupe off the stands and on the ground today.   Fired it up, and decided to test the tranny.   Went into gear, so I went down the street.   Got some new issues to work on now...   Always something with an old car.  Not only do you lose the time, you gain new issues during that time it sits.     
Great White Whale appears to be healthy, and will haul the mail once the gremlins are tamped down.   
Thanks to GoodyearRubber.com for stepping up and supplying some hi temp belting for the exhaust insulators during the dempanic, since another supplier was out of stock and caused another unexpected delay...

Lexi

Good stuff. Always nice to hear good news. Pictures of your project/ride eventually? Clay/Lexi