Author Topic: Trace my 58 Coupe  (Read 300 times)

Offline Andy Green

  • Posts: 105
  • Name: Andy Green
Trace my 58 Coupe
« on: May 22, 2020, 07:10:40 AM »
Back in April 2016 I bought a lovely 58 Coupe from the USA, I transferred the money for the car. The guy was a restoration guy and seemed very helpful so I asked if he could check the car out and do any repairs needed and I would pay for the work. The motor he said needed a rebuild, I said ok so he took it to another repair shop. This was completed but the repair shop caught fire and my 58 plus others I was told were all totalled. My money was not refunded after numerous excuses as the repair shop was not insured. I now find out from DMV that my car has not been totalled and is owned by someone else. I live in the UK so I am asking for help from anyone who may have this car now. The Vin number is : 586022669 and the car is a 2 door Cadillac coupe which is stock and has manual windows. It was blue with a darker blue roof when I bought it. Can anyone help or give me some ideas who to contact for help? Thanks


Offline fishnjim

  • Posts: 2430
  • Name: J. Bozin
Re: Trace my 58 Coupe
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2020, 08:43:31 AM »
Contact the police in the state where it's currently registered or that gave you that info. 
There's a national VIN system to run numbers.   The police can do that.

Sorry for your loss, but it's a problem in this "sport".   


Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 

All Cads