News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

2020 Overland Park GN Fantasy

Started by chrisntam, June 06, 2020, 11:47:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisntam

I wish:

The car was freshly sorted, full of gas, tools/spare parts packed and ready for a road trip to Overland Park, KS for the 2020 GN.

We'd be leaving on Sunday morning to arrive Sunday afternoon, first activity would have been the driving tour on Tuesday.

:(

What were you looking forward to at the 2020 GN?   

I hope the powers that be award an upcoming GN back to the KCK area should it be wanted...

1970 Deville Convertible 
Dallas, Texas

quadfins

This year's GN was Chock-Full of interesting tours and events that I would have liked to participate in.

Even so, I think what I enjoy most about the GNs that I have attended, is to just roam the parking lot and see what cars have arrived each day. Especially in the evenings, when the light makes for some pretty dramatic photos and views. It's wonderful to just chat with the other participants and swap car-stories and knowledge.

Jim
Jim Eccleston
1961 Coupe de Ville
BATILAC
Senior Crown
DeCou Driving Award x 4

chrisntam

Arrived at the hotel, car did fine on the 475 mile trip, 12 mpg as always on the highway.  A few CLC members and their cars are here, looking forward to the Brougham Bar on Friday night.

Day of rest on Monday, driving tour on Tuesday.

Remember, I'm fantasizing...

;)
1970 Deville Convertible 
Dallas, Texas