News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

New Cadillac Database Survivors Registries - Please Contribute

Started by metacomp, June 22, 2020, 11:41:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

metacomp

All,

We are currently updating the V16, 1953 Eldorado, and 1957-1960 Eldorado Brougham survivors' registries in the New Cadillac Database (NCDB) at www.newcadillacdatabase.org.

We are also adding survivors' registries for the following year/models:

• 1954 Eldorados
  • 1955 Eldorados
  • 1956 Eldorados
  • 1957 Eldorados (Seville and Biarritz)
  • 1958 Eldorados (Seville and Biarritz)
  • 1959 Eldorados (Seville and Biarritz)
  • 1960 Eldorados (Seville and Biarritz)
  • 1961-1966 Eldorados
We will soon be adding registries for the V12s, Fleetwood Talismans, Commercial Cars, and other rare models.

If you have updates for any of the cars/survivors or would like to list a car/survivor which is not already included in one of the NCDB registries, please contact us at mrcadillac@newcadillacdatabase.org. It is fine to email any information you would like to report and/or see listed along with pictures (high-resolution pictures are preferred). There is not limit to the amount of text or the number of pictures we can list in the registries.

Thank you for your assistance and interest.

Regards,

J.C.
CLC Member #4098
mrcadillac@newcadillacdatabase.org
Jean-Claude Franchitti, CLC #4398

Frencheldo57

Hello Jean-Claude
French member of the CLC, I’m the owner of a 57 Eldorado Seville Copper Metal and would be very happy to list my car on your survivors database. How should I proceed please
Best regards
Marc-Antoine
marcantoine.foureemail addresses not permitted
Best regards
Frencheldo57

D.Smith

76 Talisman   Triple black.   Saskatoon Canada.