News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1965 Cadillac Station wagon

Started by GBrown #8092, July 21, 2020, 12:46:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GBrown #8092

Last seen at the Denver Grand National.

Anyone know what happened to it?

TJ Hopland

I can't answer the question but every time a Caddy wagon comes up I really wonder why they never made one.  Wagons were pretty poplar through the 80's.  Seems like every other make had at least one in the lineup.  Why did someone that drove Cadillac's have to settle for a Buick or Oldsmobile?  Cadillac often had models that only sold in the 1000's so its not like they were afraid or against a model that wasn't going to sell 10's of 1000's. 
StPaul/Mpls, MN USA

73 Eldo convert w/FiTech EFI
80 Eldo Diesel
90 CDV
And other assorted stuff I keep buying for some reason

Glen

The Denver GN was in 2001.  I did not see a 1965 CUS or WAG in the 2001 or 2000 member directory.  I can’t find my 2002 member directory.  So that was a dead end. 
Glen Houlton CLC #727 
CLCMRC benefactor #104

D.Smith

I've been tracking wagons for many years and have not seen that one.   It must be squirreled away in some ones garage

Barry M Wheeler #2189

Glenn, Call Rod Brewer. He has (I think) a 1976 wagon so he might have an interest in knowing (or have knowledge) about this one.
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville

D.Smith

The only 65 wagon in my archives is this one and it appears to have a different roofline in back.

Jason Edge

While we are on the subject of wagon's here is a 63 wagon at the 2017 GN that had been owned by former CLC & 63/64 Chapter member John Warner. I think it is has been since sold and may be up for sale again.
Jason Edge
Lifetime Member
Executive Vice President
CLC 1963/64 Cadillac Chapter Director - www.6364Cadillac.com
CLC Carolina Region Webmaster - www.CRCLC.org
CLC MRC Benefactor
email - jasonedge64@outlook.com
1964 Coupe DeVille - Sierra Gold - http://bit.ly/1WnOQRX
2002 Escalade EXT - Black
2013 Escalade EXT Premium Edition - Xenon Blue
2022 XT5 Luxury Premium - Dark Moon Blue Metallic