News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Virtual car show: an extraordinary success

Started by James Landi, September 17, 2020, 07:22:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Landi

Overwhelmed by the wonderful virtual car show, and ALL of the fantastic entries.  As we perused the entries, we felt so grateful for all who entered and truly wished to validate and affirm ALL of the beautiful examples. As we started to determine which one we LIKED BEST, it became clear that we LOVED THEM ALL.  So grateful to see so many beautiful, well maintained cars, and thank you to everyone who assembled this magnificent web site show.  Gratefully,   James

Jay Friedman

2nd the motion.  It's great!  We should continue doing it, maybe every winter, even when real GNs are resumed.

Jay
1949 Cadillac 6107 Club Coupe
1932 Ford V8 Phaeton (restored, not a rod).  Sold
Decatur, Georgia
CLC # 3210, since 1984
"If it won't work, get a bigger hammer."

fishnjim

Too much time on your hands.   I don't have time to look at ~900 cars.   Maybe spread it out monthly.

Cadman-iac

I personally would love to see it each year,  as I probably won't have an opportunity to attend a GN in my lifetime. This affords everyone the opportunity to see such beautiful cars at least once a year.
Great idea and a wonderful show! Many thanks to everyone who has participated and especially those who organized it.

Rick
CLC# 32373
1956 Coupe Deville A/C car "Norma Jean"