News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Need MOOG Part Number For LaSalle Tie Rod Ends

Started by carlhungness, October 04, 2020, 05:12:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

carlhungness

Still researching where to buy tie rod ends for my '37 LaSalle, even though the old ones feel awfully good. I have now come across prices ranging from $339.00 (Caddy Daddy) to $67.00 (Hagen) so just for fun I'd like to see a Moog Part number for these ends to ascertain what I can locate. Left Inner and Right Outer are the same, and they're the pricey ones. Left Outer and Right Inner are cheaper. The best numbers I can come up with are 25158 (Left Inner) and 26451 (Left outer).
   I saw one on eBay for $102.00, wrote the man and told him I'd found them for $60 odd dollars and asked if his price was for one or a pair. He hasn't replied.
   Caveat Emptor.

Tom Beaver

Carl,
I got tie rod ends at my local auto parts store for my 38.  At the time, I wrote down the numbers in my service manual which are: MOOG - ES262L or R.

Tom Beaver

carlhungness

Tom: Thanks so much for the part numbers, I had one of them. Please send me your address again, I seem to have mis-placed and I want to send you a book.