News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Cadillac history

Started by V.Sorok, October 09, 2020, 08:48:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

V.Sorok

Hello!
Is there any connection with the historian Cadillac Maurice D. Hendry now?
Regards,
Vlad

Eric DeVirgilis CLC# 8621

Maurice Hendry wrote a book on the history of Cadillac and a CLC award has been created in his name.
A Cadillac Motorcar is a Possession for which there is no Acceptable Substitute

V.Sorok

I'm interested in contacting the author.

Barry M Wheeler #2189

Mr. Hendry's address is listed in the Cadillac & LaSalle Club Directory. Joining our Club and obtaining a Directory would be a good way to contact him. Failing that, you might contact our CLC Office manager (s) and see if they could provide you with it. Generally, contact information is not given out on the Forum because of privacy concerns.
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville

V.Sorok

Thank you! I recently at the club and I guess that's why I didn't find that directory. I will try. Anyway, I'd be grateful for the clue.

Chris Cummings

Vlad,

I heard two years ago from another new Zealander who has tried to visit him and who found out from his son, that Maurice Hendry is in a rest home.  Sorry I don't have more information than that.

Best regards,

Chris Cummings

V.Sorok