News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Eldorado Sabre Wheels for Sale

Started by Zwildman1, November 10, 2020, 12:29:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zwildman1

Eldorado Kelsey Hayes Sabre Wheels for sale.  $500 plus shipping costs. 

Jalopy_27

denniscaddy

I don't see a reply from Dan saying he still has them, so I will jump in...I hope he doesn't take offense.

I have a set of 55-6 Sabre wheels.  Email me if interested.
dennis@caddyparts.com

Dennis
CLC 3676
1941 Fleetwood 60S
2017 CT6

Lexi

I agree with Dennis and that no offence should be taken. Post is vintage and with no recent reply. What was offered for sale looks like a set of gold 1956 Sabres. I also have a set of these in gold available, if what Dennis has is of no interest. Clay/Lexi

Zwildman1

Yes, these wheels are still available.  I believe that they are 2 gold and 2 silver.  They were put on my Eldorado by a shop during a restoration while I had my original Sabres being completely restored.  I pulled these off once I put my original wheels back on.  I am not an expert but I believe that these wheels can be restored as gold or chrome.  I did hear that the gold wheels might only fit certain years.  Let me know if questions remain.

Michael

I'm looking for one 41098 if you have one