News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1941 Cadillac Series 63 Dash

Started by J. Russo, November 13, 2020, 09:01:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J. Russo

When I bought this car recently the previous owner, who passed away, had several extra parts. One of the parts is a dash described as a 1941 Cadillac Limo Dash. I compared it to my Series 63 dash and found some difference in the way the very top of the dash is molded (where the dash screws under the windshield). I also found an additional hole in the limo dash near where the light switch mounts.

I included a photo of the additional hole in the limo dash. Does anyone know what gets installed there?
More importantly, does anyone know if this dash would fit my series 63. I'm going to get it wood grained soon and would like to use the limo dash as it has less corrosion than my original.

Thanks
Thanks,
John Russo
CLC Member #32828

harry s

My understanding of dash interchange is the 61, 63 & 67 dashes are the same. The 75 Series is different. The hole in your picture looks to be a drilled hole and could have been for an accessory or add on.     Harry
Harry Scott 4195
1941 6733
1948 6267X
2011 DTS Platinum