News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Any 67 Fleetwood Eldorado TV Commercials Available?

Started by Matt CLC#18621, December 15, 2020, 07:39:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt CLC#18621

Hello,

I'm interested in seeing a 67 Fleetwood Eldorado TV commercial with no success searching YouTube.

If anyone has access to such commercial, I would greatly appreciate you posting the hyperlink.

Thank you and best regards.

matt 18621
i am 2nd

D.Smith

Alan Harris CLC#1513

My recollection is that years ago, Cadillacs were not advertised on television. The Cadillac ads that you saw were in print media that could be targeted to higher demographic groups. TV advertising was considered kind of downmarket.

The only exceptions that I remember were that Cadillac used to sponsor the Preakness and a few golf tournaments. This started to change some time in the seventies.

signart

I remember some of the old game shows giving away Cadillacs as prizes, not '67 Eldos in particular though.
Art D. Woody