News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Cadillac ELR

Started by Caddyholic, February 06, 2021, 12:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caddyholic

I guess we can only  EV we talk about CADILLAC  ELR. Does anyone on here own one. How is it working out.
I got myself a Cadillac but I can't afford the gasoline (AC/DC Down Payment Blues)

1961 Series 62 Convertible Coupe http://bit.ly/1RCYsVZ
1962 Coupe Deville

Big Apple Caddy

As far as past Cadillac "EV" models, there was also the CT6 Plug-in.  The ELR's battery-only range was 36 to 40 miles while the CT6 Plug-in's battery-only range was 31 miles.  Cadillac also offered a hybrid version of the Escalade for a few years.

Upcoming fully electric (not just hybrid or plug-in hybrid) Cadillac EVs include the Lyriq, Celestiq and a BEV version of the Escalade.  The Lyriq will be built at the Spring Hill plant in Tennessee.  The Escalade BEV will be built at the Detroit-Hamtramck plant in Michigan.  I'm not sure about the Celestiq but it too may be built at Detroit-Hamtramck.

Clewisiii

Celestiq will not be built on a line.  They will be bay built. 
"My interest is in the future, because I am going to spend the rest of my life there."  Charles Kettering