News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1938 Cadillac Series 75

Started by robcars, February 23, 2021, 08:37:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

robcars

I am going to have some parts cast soon and am just checking if there is and interest if I have extra pieces made? I am not looking for any type of deposit just to see if there is interest. I am having outside door handle made, trunk handles, hood louvers, door handles, tail light tops both side ( left one holds the license plate) and window cranks made. I will have them cast in brass. They will need to be plated. If there is some interest I will have a few extras made.
Thanks,
Robert
Robert

harvey b

I dont need any of these parts,at least not yet :o.You should consider the center dash panels,they are always warped and in bad shape,i bet those would be needed.I have a set of the repro ones already,there was someone casting those about 25 years ago someplace. Harveyb
Harvey Bowness

robcars

Thank you,
I have a repro one as well I got from a friend that died a few years ago as he had an extra one. I do not think they are being remade? I can easily have them cast by my friend out of town. He only does casting in the winter as he hates to do it in the summer. I am sending him a bunch of stuff this week.

Thanks ,
Robert
Robert