News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

57 sedan Deville front seat

Started by VTerán, February 27, 2021, 09:01:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VTerán

I cannot find any wiring info for my 6 way front seat for my 57 sedan Deville . One question. Does the orange wire from the cigarette lighter on the back of the front seat connect to a red wire under the seat coming from the driver side wiring? Or is there an orange wire in the loom that is missing?

J. Gomez

Quote from: VTerán on February 27, 2021, 09:01:46 AM
I cannot find any wiring info for my 6 way front seat for my 57 sedan Deville . One question. Does the orange wire from the cigarette lighter on the back of the front seat connect to a red wire under the seat coming from the driver side wiring? Or is there an orange wire in the loom that is missing?

If you have your Service Manual handy Section 17 would show you the wiring layout for the 6-way seat. As for the rear cigarette lighters the orange from the sockets would go to a “red” wire at the driver side connector, the “red” wire would “hot” and fuse from the main +12V.

Again the Service Manual should show the wiring for these.

Good luck..!
J. Gomez
CLC #23082

VTerán

Thankyou J Gomez!!   I see the wire ✌️