News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Singing hood ornament

Started by 5390john, March 30, 2021, 02:08:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

5390john

There's been, surprisingly, a non-irritating insurance commercial, from Allstate, featuring what appears to be a singing Cadillac hood ornament. Looks a lot like the one on my '55.
Try the link, hope it works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbQBBWGGX9Y&list=RDCMUCsqbhaLz0e3fLcF8jREJjSw&index=1

John Adams

1955 CDV "Marilyn"

"Panic Accordingly"

Abe Lugo

Looks like it is close to the '41 Mascott, you can tell is a Cadillac reference as the back end is missing the feet because that is where is angles up to act as a hood handle.

Looks like a genericized off topic car, that rhythms with Shmee,M,W.

Interesting commercial though.
Abe Lugo  CLC#31763  Sunny Los Angeles,CA @abelugo IG

scotth3886

That would be a GREAT way to prank someone. 

Someone in front of your car at a show and then the hood ornament starts moving like that and singing.  I'd love it and of course I'd do it. 

Better yet, save it for the Grand National for when the judges start to examine your car.

If someone did that to me as a judge, I'd laugh so hard I'd have a phart attack.