News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Cadillac wheel - identity 1950s or 1980s

Started by Charles47, April 30, 2021, 12:06:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charles47

This question is for my Dad. What model wheel is this? This is the picture he gave me. He is needing a spare since the other one is bent. He told me the original owner of the wheel said it came off a 1983 Cadillac. The original owner didn't tell him the model of the 83 Cadillac. My Dad painted the wheels white and he says 15" wheel. Thank you.
Charles L

TJ Hopland

Its not a factory wheel.  One clue to that fact is the dual bolt pattern, factory only sometimes did that with the compact spare tires.  Looks like its got both the 4 3/4 and 5" patterns.   Looks like that is on a truck which was 5".   I think Cadillac stuck with the 5" on the RWD cars till the end. 

It could have been something a dealer installed but its not jumping out at me as one of the more popular brands or styles.   
StPaul/Mpls, MN USA

73 Eldo convert w/FiTech EFI
80 Eldo Diesel
90 CDV
And other assorted stuff I keep buying for some reason