News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

My 1998 deville designer by e&g

Started by Chuckchinn, May 13, 2021, 01:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuckchinn

I recently purchased a 1998 deville that isn't like any other caddy I've seen or can even find find on google. There are several oddities about it that aren't like any others I've owned but I'll just post pics and maybe you guys can shine some light on it.

Big Apple Caddy

E&G Classics was (they recently closed) an aftermarket company that made roadster/carriage/cabriolet roofs, custom grilles, wheels, continental kits, trunk luggage racks, etc. for Cadillacs and other makes.  Dealers would dress up Cadillacs with these high markup items from E&G and other companies and then advertise big discounts off the inflated list price.

Chuckchinn

It looks like they may have just replaced the vinyl w eg. one weird thing to is every other caddy I've had there was at least ten Cadillac symbols on the interior (steering wheel, seats, doors, etc.). I had a 92 brougham and that had almost twenty of them if I remember right. This deville only had one on the steering wheel