News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

The Ark is busy....

Started by Cape Cod Fleetwood, May 19, 2021, 01:24:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cape Cod Fleetwood

Fun to blow the dust off on April 11 at the Rebels & Rods first show in Plymouth but dang was it cold right on the
ocean. Ernie Boch's first "Cars and Coffee" was awesome this past Sunday in Norwood. This Saturday its the Kingston Car Show which is also a veterans benefit. Next Saturday its my clubs' opening night at Patriots Square in Dennis. The next day in Hyannis is the annual "Troops In The Spotlight" show. The following Thursday is 'Cadillac Night' at Gillette Stadium, that coming Sunday is Larz Anderson "Cadillac Day". Followed by the Heritage Show in Sandwich on Saturday. Then a huge hole until July 24th, the "Cars Under The Stars" night time show down here. And other huge hole until August 28th and the "Blast From The Past" car show. <whimper> That's only 10 shows, didn't we do 19 in 2019? 2020 was lost to the faux flu and so many good shows this year for the same reason, Endicott, World Of Wheels, etc. Oh well, I need to be GRATEFUL for The Ark, he's never been better, bigger, stronger or faster. Looks like a lot of cruise ins to kill time and have fun. Starting tomorrow night at A&W! Over a year since I've had a root beer float, its time.

Get out there, get your cars out there. Share them with the public, that's our job.
There are 2 kinds of cars in the world, Cadillac and everything else....

The Present -1970 Fleetwood Brougham

The Past -
1996 Deville Concours
1987 Sedan De Ville "Commonwealth Edition"
1981 Coupe De Ville (8-6-4)
1976 Sedan De Ville
1975 Sedan De Ville

The Daily Driver and work slave -
2008 GMC Acadia SLT *options/all

scotth3886

Plenty of events this year, but even last year, I was out at cars and coffee once a week and our little Wednesday night hang out every week.

Problem is at C&C is that I need a tandem space so my ass isn't hanging out in the aisle.  Really noticeable early in the morning before the lot fills up.

Cape Cod Fleetwood

Quote from: scotth3886 on May 19, 2021, 03:03:56 AM
Plenty of events this year, but even last year, I was out at cars and coffee once a week and our little Wednesday night hang out every week.

Problem is at C&C is that I need a tandem space so my ass isn't hanging out in the aisle.  really noticeable early in the morning before the lot fills up.

Lemme guess, you live in FLORIDA! As I will soon... someday.

The Past -
1996 Deville Concours
1976 Sedan De Ville
1975 Sedan De Ville

scotth3886

Quote from: Cape Cod Fleetwood on May 19, 2021, 10:07:10 AM
Lemme guess, you live in FLORIDA! As I will soon... someday.

Cape Cod Fleetwood

The Past -
1996 Deville Concours
1976 Sedan De Ville
1975 Sedan De Ville