News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Caddy's at the show today....

Started by Cape Cod Fleetwood, May 22, 2021, 10:40:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cape Cod Fleetwood

FUN FUN FUN show, benefit for disabled veterans under PERFECT weather. Tons of GOOD food trucks, killer DJ, and huge turnout by the Rebels & Rods car club. (Ima Rebel!) Perfect weather for tons of maskless social non-distancing. Check out some of the club caddy's, (I have no control over how the pictures post here) including a 1940 Lasalle that's been owned by this couple for 45 years. We talked a lot being parked side by side. They started off trying to be 'correct'. Now its a bad a$$ rat/resto rod that they can feel safe driving anywhere, way out of state, etc. I prefer 'stock', but this car is incredibly well done.

Told all the Caddy owners about "Cadillac Night" at Gillette June 3 and "Cadillac Day" at Larz Anderson on June 6. None of these folks are members of the CLC. I asked why? They said "why"? One of few times I'm speechless.

A vet in a wheel chair rolled up to The Ark, read the show board and was peering into the Reid's Automotive engine, I jumped up out of my chair. "Honey if I could tip the car to give you a better look, I would." He was cool, he laughed. "This is great I can see it." C'mon, check out the inside, and I opened every door for him, he enjoyed the car. Isn't this was "this" is all about after all?

Get out there, get your cars out there... Its safe.  ;)
There are 2 kinds of cars in the world, Cadillac and everything else....

The Present -1970 Fleetwood Brougham

The Past -
1996 Deville Concours
1987 Sedan De Ville "Commonwealth Edition"
1981 Coupe De Ville (8-6-4)
1976 Sedan De Ville
1975 Sedan De Ville

The Daily Driver and work slave -
2008 GMC Acadia SLT *options/all

James Landi

Laurie,

Life offers us "fortunates" many opportunities for authentic satisfaction.  Your doing for others, sharing your many " enthusiasms," and supporting worthy causes are admirable satisfactions.  Happy day, and trusting you'll enjoy a wonderful spring.    James

Cape Cod Fleetwood

Quote from: James Landi on May 23, 2021, 06:36:10 AM
Laurie,

Life offers us "fortunates" many opportunities for authentic satisfaction.  Your doing for others, sharing your many " enthusiasms," and supporting worthy causes are admirable satisfactions.  Happy day, and trusting you'll enjoy a wonderful spring.    James

:-*
There are 2 kinds of cars in the world, Cadillac and everything else....

The Present -1970 Fleetwood Brougham

The Past -
1996 Deville Concours
1987 Sedan De Ville "Commonwealth Edition"
1981 Coupe De Ville (8-6-4)
1976 Sedan De Ville
1975 Sedan De Ville

The Daily Driver and work slave -
2008 GMC Acadia SLT *options/all